• 0
  • 4.5
    2884 total
  • Category: Education
  • Published by: BareBones Dev ?
  • Size: 31.1 MB
  • Permissions:
    • Access your Internet connection
    • Use the appointments in your calendar
  • Supported processors: x86, x64, ARM
  • Language: Arabic, Portuguese, English (United States), German, Spanish
  • Learn more:
  • Notes:
    * - Fixed some crashes - Export schedule to image - Times on items! - Generic tasks/events! - Start/end dates for classes! - Holiday support! - Drag/drop support on main Calendar - Convert homework/exams to grades - Intelligently picks current class and next class date when adding homework - Added Universal Dismiss on reminders (Anniversary Update) - Ability to view old homework/exams on class page - When adding homework, default date set to next class - Start/end dates for semesters! - Dark theme support - Outlook Calendar integration! - Add homework/exam taskbar actions added - Quick Add live tile - Image attachment symbol in item list view - Windows 10 Mobile version released! - Instant background sync - Lock detailed status - Secondary tiles for classes added! - Schedule tile added! - What If mode added - Two week schedule settings - Reminder settings added - Added "+" button to calendar squares - Windows 10 version released for Desktop! adds percent complete, class color indicators in menu bar adds image attachments!! adds grades to the app! adds automatic reminders

Power Planner

Power Planner is the ultimate homework planner for students, featuring grade calculation, online sync, live tiles, automatic reminders, and more. And now, Power Planner has been re-written for Windows 10! The free version has limitations like only 1 semester, only 5 grades per class, etc. With Power Planner's online account, you can stay on top of homework assignments from your desktop, Android, web browser, and Windows Phone! Power Planner lets you manage semesters, enter classes with time schedules and room locations, add assignments and exams, receive automatic reminders about upcoming homework, and more. Windows Phone users will appreciate the excellent use of live tiles, which allow you to see your upcoming homework. You can also pin a schedule tile that tells you when and where your next class is. And you can pin each class as secondary tiles. Plus, you can set each of those as your detailed lock screen status. Grade and GPA calculation is also fully supported, allowing you to know exactly what your GPA is across multiple semesters. You can also use "What If?" mode to find out what you need in order to keep an A in a class! See your classes and homework from Outlook Calendar thanks to calendar integration! The paid version unlocks the ability to add more than five grades per class, use multiple semesters/years, and more. It is purchased through an in-app purchase, and when you buy Power Planner once, you unlock it everywhere. However, the free version is still perfectly functional.


  • Manage homework and exams
  • Online sync with Windows and Web apps
  • Multiple years and semesters
  • Manage class schedules
  • Calendar view of assignments
  • Automatic reminders for homework/exams
  • Calculate grades and GPA
  • Attach images

Comments View all

1000 comment


26 June 2017

It won't work for me beyond creating the years. If I try to add a semester it crashes so its basically non-functional, which is really disappointing since it looked really useful.


7 June 2017

Best planner. User friendly interface....Try will you


30 May 2017

This planner is absolutely awesome for school. Try it out.


17 May 2017

great app I love it


16 May 2017

This app is amazing. The only thing I would recommend is finding a way to alter the overall GPA when a student has repeated a course and received a higher grade. Other than that this app has definitely come in handy


15 May 2017

Love this app. Wish there was an option to add repeating homeworks and exams


14 May 2017

I like everything, I like it!! am using it everytime!


4 May 2017

I like the app but I have some classes that have numerous components with differently weighted assignments Such as having one part of a class with one assignment worth 6% and another worth 4% for a total module grade of 10% Then another module is worth 10% but you have 2 assignments one worth 9% and the other worth 1% of your grade. Would it be possible to integrate this into the app so that I can use this to calculate my score for this class? I really like the app but currently this feature is not available. Thank you.


3 May 2017

Really good. If somewhere in the future it could begin to adapt to different educational systems (From other countries) it'd be awesome. For now, it fits my needs just fine!


2 May 2017

I've tried out so many other planning apps and within the first 5 minutes I bought the premium version of this one. Great app.

Load more