Are you at school or university and studying the human heart, lungs or thorax? Are you a teacher or lecturer looking to inspire your students? Are you curious about how the human body works? If so, then Heart Centre is for you.
Heart Centre is a Windows 10 app that runs across a variety of devices including PCs, tablets, phones, Surface Hubs and Hololens. Created by a student, with the aim of helping other students learn more about the thorax, Heart Centre provides an extensive set of learning resources. It contains a huge selection of useful, easy-to-understand notes and diagrams designed specifically for this app. The notes and diagrams are grouped into 10 sections: bones and boundaries, muscles, pleurae, arteries, veins, nerves, heart part 1, heart part 2, lungs, and breast and lymphatics.
Heart Centre also provides video tutorials to guide you through potentially difficult topics, such as the coronary arteries and the autonomic nervous system. There are more than 120 downloadable PDF quiz questions, as well as Interactive Ink Quizzes (utilising Windows Ink), to test your knowledge of the thorax.
Throughout the app you’ll find clinical notes to put your learning in context, and revision tips to help you prepare for exams.
With all these great resources available, why not give Heart Centre a go?
- Content covers the thorax in detail: bones and boundaries, muscles, pleurae, arteries, veins, nerves, heart, lungs, breasts and lymphatics.
- Video tutorials to guide you through difficult anatomical topics.
- Links to other sources of anatomical information.
- Notes, images, diagrams and sketches are designed specifically for this app.
- More than 120 downloadable PDF quiz questions to test your knowledge of the thorax.
- Interactive Ink Quizzes available - use a stylus, mouse or touch to draw answers to quiz questions.
- Available on Windows 10 PCs, tablets, phones, Surface Hubs and Hololens.
- Share Heart Centre content to your own notes in OneNote.