Simply Recipes is a family cooking and food blog with over 1400 well-crafted recipes for the home cook, including photographs and easy-to-follow instructions to help you prepare them yourself.
* 1400+ home-tested FREE recipes, with beautiful photographs and step-by-step instructions
* Organized by ingredient, course, type, and cuisine
* Recipes for special diets--gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, low carb, and paleo
* Helpful method photos on most recipes
* Built-in recipe ingredient check-lists
* Easy to share via email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, and Twitter
* Easy to use, clean, focused mobile experience
Simply Recipes was founded in 2003 as the personal food blog of Elise Bauer as a way to share her family's favorite recipes. Over the years Simply Recipes has grown to be one of the most highly visited cooking websites in the world, a beloved recipe resource to millions of readers.
The Simply Recipes app for Windows Phone is a view of the SimplyRecipes.com website that is optimized for the mobile experience. The app allows you to pin your favorite recipes to the Start Screen of your phone and share them with your friends via email or social networks.