An incredibly easy to use shopping list app that can automatically share lists between phones! Version 3.0 includes major improvements to the regulars feature, now called favorites.
- Favorites are now grouped just like your actual shopping list to make it easy to find what you're looking for!
- You can now explicitly add to your favorites, or promote items from your shopping list to your favorites by tapping-and-holding on the item.
- Checked off items now fade out in the "on shelf" view so you don't have to wonder if you tapped the right one!
- Help button now available on several screens which displays a handy cheat sheet in case you don't know what to do next.
- Easy setup! No need to create an account, and we don't ask for your email address.
Have you ever been disappointed when your spouse walked in with the groceries, but didn’t get the coffee you so desperately needed? Ever ended up with 4 gallons of milk in the fridge because each roommate went shopping separately? With the Shared Shopping List, any number of Windows Phones can share the same set of lists, and these woes are a thing of the past.