Serris Code Editor is a code editor for the Universal Windows Platform (Windows Mobile, Desktop and HoloLens) and available for free with no ads in the windows store !
The editor is currently compatible with 41 languages (like C#, C, C++, VB.NET, HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS, Lua, Python, XML, JSON, Java, PHP, TypeScript...) and has tools such as:
* Serris Web Render: a HTTP web server (PHP & ASP.NET is not available) which allow to check the rendering of your website.
* Lua engine: a Lua console which allow to test your Lua code.
* Coffee compilator: a CoffeeScript compiler ready to use !
Also, you can:
* Create or open themes to customize Ui of Serris Code Editor
* Create or use add-ons for the code editor
* Use the tab system with search bar
* Download source code directly on the application
* Use a color picker directly on the application
* Use auto completion (the auto completion Advanced is only available for desktop, otherwise, the basic auto completion is available for mobile)
* Use syntax highlighting
...and more !
- 41 programming languages available
- Syntax highlighting
- Auto completion
- HTTP web server
- Lua console
- Coffee compilator
- OneDrive native integration
- Snippets and syntactic corrector