Won Microsoft Norway's developer competition in 2010.
The app has realtime info and route plans for metro/subway, bus, tram, trains, airport trains and boats/ferries in the south-eastern parts of Norway.
Has both English and Norwegian language, but traffic-info/data is always in Norwegian.
THIS APP FETCHES DATA FROM RUTERS SERVICES IN NORWAY, AND WILL THEREFORE ONLY COVER THE SERVICES THAT RUTER SUPPORT IN NORWAY AT THE GIVEN TIME.
THIS APP HAS NO USE OUTSIDE OF NORWAY, BUT IT IS MADE AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE IN ENGLISH SO THAT TOURISTS VISITING NORWAY CAN USE IT.
COVERS THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES IN NORWAY:
SHAREWARE (FREE AND AD-FREE)
After working on this app on my spare time since 2007 I have decided that it is more important for me to have this app used by more people than earning some money on it.
The app was therefore made truly free in February 2016, and the ad banners was removed from the app.
I have added an option to give donations to my work from the app, but this is not required in any way.
- Advanced routeplanner with real time data
- Shows trafic deviations (where available)
- Line filters (see only lines relevant to you)
- Pin any page, stop or route to your start
- Customize tiles (icon, color, text, transparency)
- Shows if a metro/subway is long/short
- Shows if a tram is suitable for wheel chairs
- Real time info for how full the weicle is (where available)
- Integrated with navigation app on your phone (get detailed walking instructions++)
- Departure alarms that uses real-time departure info
- Uses your accent color and theme settings
- Has both Norwegian and English language