Ori and the Blind Forest is a must-play, award winning franchise that tells the tale of a young orphan destined for heroics, through a visually stunning Action-Platformer crafted by Moon Studios. Featuring hand-painted artwork, meticulously animated character performance, a fully orchestrated score and dozens of new features in the Definitive Edition, “Ori and the Blind Forest” explores a deeply emotional story about love and sacrifice, and the hope that exists in us all.
NEW IN THE DEFINITIVE EDITION
• Packed with new and additional content: New areas, new secrets, new abilities, more story sequences, multiple difficulty modes, full backtracking support and much more!
• Discover Naru’s past in two brand new environments.
• Master two powerful new abilities – Dash and Light Burst.
• Find new secret areas and explore Nibel faster by teleporting between Spirit Wells.
- XBOX LIVE: To enable cross save between Xbox One and Windows 10, you must sign in on the same Microsoft Account associated with your Gamertag on Xbox One.
- Expanded achievements with a total available gamerscore of 1250
- All new Live leaderboards
- Windows-compatible keyboard/mouse or controller required to play. Touch support not enabled.
- XBOX LIVE: Stay connected to the Xbox Live community, view Achievements, watch game clips, chat with friends and more. Record, narrate, and share your most epic gaming moments with built-in Game DVR
- XBOX LIVE: Play with your Xbox One Controller for Windows using the wired or wireless adapter.
- DEFAULT INSTALL LOCATION: To see where the game will install as default, press the Windows key, type “Storage” and then select ‘Storage.’ Here you can choose which drive apps will save to by default
- Learn how to check if what version of Windows 10 your PC is running and how to update to Windows 10 Version 1511 at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-update-faq