Court Piece is a adaption of a popular classic card game by the same name. The game is played between 4 players in two teams. The purpose of the game is to win maximum number of tricks in every game.
Basic rules of the game are as follows:
1. The game is played with a full standard deck of 52 cards by four players in fixed partnerships, sitting across each other.
2. On each trick (round), the highest card wins. You have to play the cards from the same suit as first card in the trick (reigning suit).
3. If you don't have the reigning suit you can play any card. However if you play the trump suit card you may win the trick.
4. To win the round, team has to win at least 7 tricks
5. Winning team in each round gets to pick the trump for the next round based on first five cards dealt.
6. Ace is the highest valued card followed by K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8...