**Now with Windows Live OneDrive back up and restore, a double-sided Live Tile, pop-up reminders, and a calendar page**
If you are like me, you already use a full-featured money management program on your computer, and you don't want to re-enter all of your financial information into a separate application on your phone or rely on email reminders to know when your bills are due. Bill Reminder Free was written with those problems in mind. It gives you convenient, color-coded, reminders to quickly see when your bills are due; red for past due, yellow for due today, and green for not due yet. No account numbers or amounts are required. Just enter a name, frequency, and next occurrence date, and Bill Reminder Free color codes and sorts your bills into the correct lists. Mark a bill as paid, and Bill Reminder Free automatically updates the next occurrence date, color code, and reminder lists.
Version 2.5 Update:
- Updated the ad rotator due to a crashing error.
Version 2.4 Update:
- Added an error message to prevent creating a back up with 0 reminders.
Version 2.3 Updates:
- Fixed the back up and restore OneDrive login issue caused by Microsoft disabling an older software development kit (SDK) access.
- Changed SkyDrive references to OneDrive.
- Re-enabled the 30 day pivot page. If you had all or calendar set as the default page on start, you will need to reset it in the app's settings.
Version 2.2 Updates:
- Fixed a bug where the Live Tile image was missing.
- Removed the opening splash screen to make the app load faster.
Version 2.1 Update:
- Fixed a bug where the calendar page was not updating the Live Tile.
Version 2.0 Updates:
- Added a calendar page, which can be set as the default page in the app's settings.
- Added the day of the week to the due date display.
- Added a rate the app reminder.
Version 1.9 Updates:
- Added support for using a comma as a decimal separator for countries that do not use a period.
- Updated the contact email.
- Updated the Live Tiles.
Please feel free to submit feedback and suggestions.
This is the ad-supported version of Bill Reminder. If you would prefer to purchase the ad-free version, use this link - http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=d7106346-7191-e011-986b-78e7d1fa76f8
Note: Bill reminders are not stored or shared by the developers of Bill Reminder Free or Microsoft.