With A Montage you can create animated doodles or cartoon animation that turn into full-motion videos or gif-animation.
Also you can use A-Montage to create animated selfie, comics, slide shows, mini - cartoons, time lapse video, and other interesting things, that allowing your imagination.
In this app you can find other tools:
- brush panel (with settings, more types of brush)
- two timelines (video or gif)
- photo and camera tools (for creation animated selfie, timelapse, presentation or other)
- layer system
- app and project settings (color pallete, frames, grid)
- project management (you can save animation into *.amp file then share it for frend or open to work later)
- Tool "Recorder", by which you can record as you draw, and instantly create this animation (eg a signature animation, congratulations or greeting)
Make your animation and share it to a world!
If you find any bugs or issues please email us at the support address or write in Ant3Dstudio official forum.
- Frame-by-frame editor
- Animation editor includes: choose color, brush settings, special brush, copy, paste
- Animation editor includes: camera settings, to side camera, timelapse camera, text tool, color pallete
- Animation editor includes: gif-time settings, gif loop settings, video fps settings, video duration
- Animation editor includes: gif animation timeline, video timeline
- Image layer system
- Turn your animation into a movie that you can save to a file or publish as a video to Facebook or YouTUBE. Or save gif file and share to firend
- Save your project into * .amp file to return to work later
- Creating animation from the photo
- Creation of Time-lapse
- Optimised for touch screens
- Creating GIF from the YouTube clips or video files from your computer
- Creating animated Selfie
- SmartCanvas" technology
- Saving time lapse as a video or gif animation
- Undo and redo let you fine-tune your work
- Color themes for application
- Stop Motion capturing
- Support for "hot" keys
- Stylus supports. Brush size responsive to the degree of pressing the screen