The most comprehensive pregnancy app with all the information related to pregnancy, female and male reproductive systems, conception and delivery of baby. Contains detailed information about every stage of pregnancy to help you achieve and maintain healthy pregnancy. Developed with inputs from a team of leading obstetricians and neonatologists. We wish you healthy pregnancy, safe and easy delivery and healthy baby.
* Content available in multiple Languages: العربية, 中国, Nederlands, English, français, Deutsch, Ελληνική, עברית, Indonesia, Italiano, 日本の, 한국어, Polskie, português, русский, Español, Swdeish, ไทย, Український
Bonding with your baby-to-be is a natural phenomenon. Early connections with baby set lifelong intimacy with your baby. Play with your baby with soft baby action animation and develop strong bond with your baby.
TALK TO YOUR BABY:
By the second trimester, your baby develops the ability to hear. Hearing your voice will help your baby feel attached to you quickly after birth. Keep one hand on the belly and talk to your baby and record your talk.
Dream your baby is in action with soft dances and activities.
* PREGNANCY BASICS
Insight into female and male reproductive systems
Tips on getting pregnant (conception tips)
Know your due date from Last Menstrual Period (LMP) or provide due date to track your pregnancy
Information about pregnancy symptoms and Pregnancy Evaluation
* PREGNANCY PROGRESS TRACKING
Progress bar based info on stage of pregnancy, trimester and time till delivery
Day wise info on changes in your and your baby’s body
Daily tips on important precautions
* ANTENATAL CARE
Info on trimester based physical health
Advice on antenatal care: physical and emotional well being, proper diet
Info on common discomforts of pregnancy and tips for their resolution
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to pregnancy, as provided by experts
* WEEKLY & MONTHLY PREGNANCY INFO
Week-by-week info on development of baby, including normal size and weight of baby
Weekly and monthly picture of embryo
Info on common symptoms and changes in body for the current stage of pregnancy
Tips and precautions for each week of pregnancy
* RELAXATION TIPS & TRICKS
Info on relaxation techniques and tips to maintain healthy pregnancy
* BIRTH of BABY
Preparations for the big day
Detailed info about labor and delivery - avoid any surprises!
When to call your doctor?
* FOOD GUIDE
How much and how often to eat during pregnancy
What not to eat and what to eat during each trimester
Prepare your diet plan
Recommended weight gain during pregnancy
HANDY TOOLS for managing your pregnancy:
* OVULATION TRACKER: Perfect tool for planning of conception
* WEIGHT TRACKING: Track your weekly weight and see graphical view of weight gain
* BMI CALCULATOR: Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) to keep a check on your weight gain
* WEEKLY BELLY SNAPS: Take pictures of you growing belly every week, or import from camera roll
* KICK COUNTER: Keep a track of your baby’s movements and create as many kick counting sessions as you want
* CONTRACTION TRACKER: Easily track your contractions by their start time, end time, duration and interval and get to know about stages of labor.
* REMINDERS: Set multiple reminders with customization tunes for medical checkup, fluid replenishment, medicines etc. and receive timely reminders for every important care event
* BABY NAMES: Gender wise list of baby names along with info on origin of names
* SHOPPING LIST FOR HOSPITAL VISIT: Prepare shopping list for the big day and prepare list of essentials for hospital visit
!!!Wish you a happy parenting!!!
- The most comprehensive pregnancy app with all the information related to pregnancy care