The game won Microsoft Norway's first Windows Phone developer competition.
Windowscentral.com ranked the game in 2013 as one of the 3 best games on Windows Phone.
Awarded best Hangman on WP by wmpoweruser.com. and ROYAL HERO APP by AdDuplex in 2015.
Has "online" 1 player, local 2 player, world leader board, WikiPedia integration, achievements, addictive game play, nice graphics, animations, music and sound effects.
Word lists are in:
Language in the app itself is available in US English and Norwegian.
The free version is identical to the paid version, except with ads.
The game has crisp graphics, smooth animations and wonderful sound effects and music.
Unique online component, that makes you feel like you are competing against the whole world. As you play you see your current world ranking and the number of points to beat the person in front of you in the leader boards. You even get your own bragging web page, where friends can see your stats change as you play.
LIFETIME GAME MODE
Never forgets your progress, and you can also continue your round on a different Windows phone.
COMBOS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
A well-balanced score system with lots of achievements and combos that you can get by playing cleverly, and keep you motivated.
LEARN NEW WORDS
The last played words are remembered, and you can at any time look those up in Wikipedia/Wiktionary/Bing++
To make the game more varied and fun, the word list also have brands, famous people and companies.
PERSONAL LOOK AND FEEL
Can be configured to use the colors and backgrounds you prefer, including the tile. Music from the game can be used as ringtone.
FAST AND RESPONSIVE
Resume your game with a player quick tile in less than a second.
- American English, British English and Norwegian (bokmål) word lists
- varied word lists with not just verbs and nouns, but also expressions, terms, countries, famous people, brands and products
- supports several players on one phone
- each player can create their own quick tile which resumes their game with their settings
- local two-player-mode that is nice for playing with your children
- the game round never ends so you always resume your current game round
- you can continue your round on different phones (requires that a player name has been created)
- sensitive word list option that removes any word that can be linked to violence, drugs, sex and sexual orientation
- 20 backgrounds and themes, and you can even use your own pictures as background
- the app itself has US English and Norwegian language, which can be automatically or manually selected
- the free version has an ad banner, the full version has no ads