Free Windows 10 version available to existing PC/Mac Java owners! Log in to Mojang.com for more information. Windows 10 free trial includes 90 minutes of gameplay. 145.9 MB download.
Now with new Adventure Time mash-up!
Our latest update includes new gameplay features like llamas, Forest Mansions, Illagers and shulker boxes! Plus, we have incredible skins, textures, and maps from the community in the new Minecraft marketplace, as well as the Skyrim mash-up pack.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
- Skin, texture, and mash-up packs from the community! Find out more at minecraft.net/marketplace.
- Skins, texture, and mash-up packs! We have biome settlers, city folk, town folk, and more!
- ADD-ONS! Learn more at minecraft.net/addons, where you can try some examples for free or learn to create your own.
- Realms! Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere. Try a free 30-day trial in-app and learn more at http://minecraft.net/realms.
- Xbox Live support, including achievements
- The Nether and all its inhabitants. Fight Ghasts and make friends with Pigmen
- Cross platform play for up to five players between Pocket Edition and Windows 10
- Redstone! Pistons, comparators, repeaters, dispensers, droppers, and more!
- Spooky witches and their huts, complete with cauldrons filled with random potions and the ability to dye armor
- Ocelots! And bunnies!
- Slash commands to let you tweak how the game plays - you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.
Note: Just in case you're confused, worlds/saves from the Java PC/Mac version of Minecraft are not compatible with the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition!
- This game includes multiplayer features with online interactions that are not subject to Xbox Live parental settings. These features may include the following interactions with other players online:
- Play cooperatively or head-to-head.
- Send and receive in-game text messages.
- Includes Xbox Live. Earn Achievements, share game clips, and challenge your friends online.