*NOTE: This app does not work on phones with xenon flash, like the HTC Mozart.
Flashlight is a simple and free flashlight app. It uses the LED light on your phone as a light source (the light used by the camera when taking photos).
Unlike some other flashlight apps that just show a white screen, Flashlight can give you a much brighter light.
Even if Flashlight is a very simple app, we took our time to polish it and make it the best in the marketplace. We've included some special features, most of them not available in other flashlight apps:
- Shake to toggle - you can shake the phone to toggle the flashlight
- Camera button to toggle - you can use the camera shutter button to toggle the flashlight
- Disable lock screen - you can disable the lock screen so that the light does not turn off by itself
- Work under lock screen - you can continue to use the flashlight even if you turn off the screen(lock the phone)
- Constant light - the LED light does not flicker like some other flashlight apps
- Customizable live tile - you can choose from a few icons and effects and customize the colors(see screenshot).
Flashlight is a free, ad-supported app. Flashlight +, a paid and ad-free version of this app, is also available.
[New] Added battery information on the main screen (for Windows Phone 8 devices)
[Improved] Startup performance greatly improved
[New] Four new languages are now available: German, Portuguese (Brazil), Danish and Polish
[Improved] Minor performance and UI improvements
[New] Windows Phone 8 support
[New] Six new languages are now available: Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Ukrainian and Bulgarian