Requires a specific configuration. Ask your IT department how to get started.
Citrix Receiver lets you access enterprise files, applications, and desktops on the go. If your company uses Citrix, you can work on your favorite Windows 8 or RT computer or tablet from wherever you are.
For extra functionality, consider using the full Receiver for Windows. You can download it at http://citrix.com/receiver.
- Secure access to virtual desktops and enterprise apps
- Work anywhere on any Windows 8 computer or tablet
- Account configuration using your email address, a server URL, or a provisioning file
- Use of multiple published apps at a time
- Automatic keyboard display
- Use of native controls for selecting an item from a list
- Pan and zoom gestures
- Windows 8 shortcuts
- East Asian languages input
- Option to save your password if allowed by server