Welcome to the brand new 1Password beta for Windows 10!
What began as a read-only interface for your 1Password data is now a proud standalone app with improved search, better performance and more. Our developers have put a lot of work into the new version to make it beta-worthy. You can check out the full list of changes below, but here are a few of our favourites:
•Teams support: Access your 1Password for Teams data on your Windows 10 device.
•Improved search: Find the item you're looking for, fast.
•Streamlined UI: Better user experience, based on your feedback!
•Snappier performance: 1Password can swiftly handle your vault, no matter how many items it protects.
1Password for Windows 10 will be growing and improving even more over the coming months, and we thank you for beta testing the app and helping us to make it the best that it can be! Tell us what you love, and what needs a little bit of polish in our discussion forums (https://discussions.agilebits.com/categories/windows-modern-beta), or reach out to us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/1Password).
- Join your team on 1Password for Teams
- Open an existing .opvault/.agilekeychain folder on your device or in your OneDrive/Dropbox account
- See and use your 1Password data, including synced changes from any other device.
- Copy the value of user name, password, or other field for use anywhere on your device.
- Use 1Browser to open your web sites and fill user name/passwords